From paul lee@1:105/420 to Lee Lofaso on Thu Jan 21 18:00:07 2021
it certainly.. almost laughably, if you're insinuating that its a polio-t
lifetime lasting vaccine, isn't much longer than a year.
We do not even know if immunity will last that long. And not everybody
who has been vaccinated will become immune. The effectiveness rate is high, at 94%-95%. But that still leaves 5% or 6% who remain at risk.
I agree with you, about the 5% - but the vaccine [as we've been told] is still like... the best that we could have ever hoped for. I mean other vaccines are much more closer to the 50% range than what we have with Covid...
I think the vaccine is GREAT - I'm just saying that I think most of the people seem to think that they just have to hold on until they can get their magical vaccine doses and be DONE. And that isn't going to be the case, whatsoever.