Excuses For Abscence
From Daryl Stout
@57:57/10 to All
on Thu Oct 29 05:32:09 2020
These are excuse notes from parents (including original spelling)
collected by schools from all over the country.
1. My son is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E. today. Please execute him.
2. Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.
3. Dear School: Please ekscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31,
32, and also 33.
4. Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.
5. Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of
a tree, and misplaced his hip.
6. John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.
7. Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt
in the growing part.
8. Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by
very close veins.
9. Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.
10. Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.
11. Please excuse Tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea and his boots leak.
12. Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.
13. Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.
14. I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping because I
don't know what size she wear.
15. Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get
the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we thought it
16. Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her
17. My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a
weekend with the Marines.
18. Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and could
not breed well.
19. Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with
20. Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover.
21. Please excuse Burma, she has been sick and under the doctor.
22. Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sore
throat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and
sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever, and ached all over. I wasn't the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be something going
around, her father even got hot last night.
23. Please excuse little Jimmy for not being in school yesterday. His
father is gone and I could not get him ready because I was in bed with the doctor.
24. Please excuse Johnny for missing school yesterday. He had the [crossed
out 3 times failed tries to spell diarrhea]...The [Poops].
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Win32
* Origin: The Thunderbolt BBS - tbolt.synchro.net (57:57/10)